And It Made Me Smile!

Discuss anything not revolved around Tamagotchis or Virtual pets.
OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars
OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars

23 Sep 2014, 14:38 #3901

My husband and I are now on our own mobile plan and of course, we took this opportunity to upgrade our phones: Samsung Galaxy S5 for me and iPhone 6 for him. :)
Collection, Apr. 2012 | Collection Video | TZ Log
Instagram @old_school_tama

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

24 Sep 2014, 06:47 #3902

I came back from GUTS 3 (A video game tournament that took place this past weekend) on Monday, and I bought back quite a few goodies that I'd like to take note of. I'll post pics in a few hours as it is quite early here, but to run it down I not only got four bead sprites (The Duck Hunt green duck and Gao from Super Mario Land in regular size, and a 1-UP Mushroom and Kinky the yellow ghost from Pac-Man Arrangement in keychain size)... but also three more Gage-ing Builder figures for my Gundam AGE Device and Gage-ing Haro.

Quite a haul if I do say so myself... especially considering that I wasn't expecting the Gundam AGE figures to be available at such an event. :D

Edit 9/27 And now I'm hearing that a test version of the highly anticipated Digimon Unlimited update may be out on October 1st? My hype levels just shot through the roof, considering that Super Smash Bros 3DS releases on October 3rd, along with a free update to Ultra Street Fighter 4 later that month. October will be glorious this year... bank on it! :jump:
Currently raising...
Tamagotchi P's Missy Santatchi
Digimon Unlimited ClavisAngemon

OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars
OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars

28 Sep 2014, 04:37 #3903

Did a nice and strenuous 7.5-mile hike with my husband to start off the morning, had lunch at a cool Hawaiian-themed place reminiscent of some of the places we went to for our honeymoon, finally got my school of nursing alumni jacket, got the payment request for my 4U pre-order, had a satisfying afternoon nap, ate dinner while watching some exciting college football, and now we're making brownies in our waffle-maker (a wedding present) before playing video games. :)

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

01 Oct 2014, 10:44 #3904

What should be the best month all year for me just started. The fact that there was no test version of the Digimon Unlimited update as speculated doesn't really bother me as there are so many good things coming up overall in the course of this month alone.

*Runs to the Hype Cruiser and departs for space*
Currently raising...

OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars
OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars

16 Oct 2014, 04:49 #3905

Enjoying a night off and Harry Potter week on TV. :)

ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks
ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks

16 Oct 2014, 13:00 #3906

Excited for my new full-time job; which starts on Monday. Yay for new adventures! :)

OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars
OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars

17 Oct 2014, 14:24 #3907

ichiro.malfoy @ Oct 16 2014, 05:00 AM wrote:Excited for my new full-time job; which starts on Monday. Yay for new adventures! :)
Yay! Congrats!

Had a productive day off. The husband and I then went to our favorite all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ place. :D

Plus, Harry Potter movies on TV is always a win. :)

beagee
Tama Zone Greats
beagee
Tama Zone Greats

24 Oct 2014, 21:17 #3908

Finally was able to order myself a 4u.
And I started up my Devilgotchi this week.
It's been over 6 months since I've run any Tama.
I've missed them so much.

Now on Tumblr!

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

28 Oct 2014, 05:54 #3909

November, December, and January will be awesome on my end for four reasons.

-Picking up an xBox ONE soon, possibly as soon as tomorrow.
-Buying Super Smash Bros for Wii U as soon as it is released (Just as I did the 3DS version).
-Digimon Unlimited update comes out shortly after Christmas.
-My next door neighbor leaves for Japan after Christmas and will more than likely return with a Tamagotchi 4U.

Add to the fact that I've had nothing to frown about lately... it's a grand slam folks! :jump:
Currently raising...

DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks

05 Nov 2014, 14:37 #3910

I may have just bought a devilgotch... In one of the two colors I wanted... For like half the price they're going for on ebay.

I had some extra money and the stars lined up JUST RIGHT. I'm so overwhelmed with feelings right now!

beagee
Tama Zone Greats
beagee
Tama Zone Greats

13 Nov 2014, 16:13 #3911

My Tamagotchi 4u came in yesterday! I've been really sick for the past couple weeks and it's cheered me up. I love how it misbehaves, it's reminiscent of the Devilgotchi. Loving it so far. :3 :3 :3

Now on Tumblr!

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

03 Dec 2014, 19:02 #3912

My Christmas hype for 2014 starts right smack at the beginning of the month! Lots for me to be excited about, including but not limited to hanging with my weightlifting coach this coming weekend, updates for Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Digimon Unlimited, and even in January the hype continues when my next door neighbor may be bringing back some Deco Pierces for the Tamagotchi P's - while I've left her in charge of how many she's going to get, I have prioritized the Disney and Funghi pierces over the others but will be happy either way as I don't have any of them yet. (Decided not to get the 4U due to its reliance on DLC and how only about half of it is available in the app.)
Currently raising...

OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars
OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars

12 Dec 2014, 19:13 #3913

Enjoying the rain on a day off makes me smile. :)

13 Dec 2014, 23:21 #3914

OldSchoolTama @ Dec 13 2014, 05:13 AM wrote:Enjoying the rain on a day off makes me smile.  :)
It must be nice to live somewhere where it hasn't started snowing yet! Canadian problems.

Anyway, what's making me smile today is my Uratamas, which I've just started up for the first time in three years.

:harold:
I'm a little cactus, short and stout,
I've stopped lurking and come out ~

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

23 Dec 2014, 05:56 #3915

Wow, is it already December 23rd (At least where I am)? This month has been flying by and most of it (Aside from this past Wednesday through Friday which were bad for reasons I won't discuss here) has been just plain awesome. Getting hyped for Christmas on Thursday, as well as the big Digimon Unlimited update which is set to release this coming weekend. I for one am super excited that I'll finally be able to raise the PawnChessmon lines on a v-pet and also look forward to the various other added Digimon and new features that the update is going to bring with it (Especially the Olympus 12 and the five Banchos among many others).

Hopefully everyone has a good holiday season if I don't post here again before the 25th... but something tells me that I will be doing so. ;)
Currently raising...