Discuss anything not revolved around Tamagotchis or Virtual pets.
DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks

Nov 12 2014, 08:02 PM #1891

One of the screws snapped off in my brand new devilgotchi :( I can still get the back on and off, luckily, but the back won't be as secure as it should.

I was partially expecting this, but it still makes me sad.

beagee
Tama Zone Greats
beagee
Tama Zone Greats

Nov 13 2014, 04:15 PM #1892

DragonSparke @ Nov 13 2014, 06:02 AM wrote: One of the screws snapped off in my brand new devilgotchi :( I can still get the back on and off, luckily, but the back won't be as secure as it should.

Take it to a watch repair shop, they've helped me so many times. When I received my Devilgotchi I noticed that it had the dreaded soft screws. So I took it straight to Sears watch repair and they took out the screws safely and replaced them for me. I think it cost me maybe 5$, they're really cheap. C:

Now on Tumblr!

DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks

Nov 13 2014, 07:14 PM #1893

beagee @ Nov 14 2014, 02:15 AM wrote:
DragonSparke @ Nov 13 2014, 06:02 AM wrote: One of the screws snapped off in my brand new devilgotchi :( I can still get the back on and off, luckily, but the back won't be as secure as it should.

Take it to a watch repair shop, they've helped me so many times. When I received my Devilgotchi I noticed that it had the dreaded soft screws. So I took it straight to Sears watch repair and they took out the screws safely and replaced them for me. I think it cost me maybe 5$, they're really cheap. C:
You think they can, even if there's only part of a screw shaft in there? It's probably worth asking anyway. They're certainly not averse to helping with tamagotchis there - they've removed stripped screws for me before, though this is a bit different

beagee
Tama Zone Greats
beagee
Tama Zone Greats

Nov 15 2014, 03:13 PM #1894

DragonSparke @ Nov 14 2014, 05:14 AM wrote:
beagee @ Nov 14 2014, 02:15 AM wrote:

You think they can, even if there's only part of a screw shaft in there? It's probably worth asking anyway. They're certainly not averse to helping with tamagotchis there - they've removed stripped screws for me before, though this is a bit different
It's worth a shot !

Now on Tumblr!

DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks

Nov 15 2014, 09:48 PM #1895

beagee @ Nov 16 2014, 01:13 AM wrote:
DragonSparke @ Nov 14 2014, 05:14 AM wrote:
beagee @ Nov 14 2014, 02:15 AM wrote: Take it to a watch repair shop, they've helped me so many times. When I received my Devilgotchi I noticed that it had the dreaded soft screws. So I took it straight to Sears watch repair and they took out the screws safely and replaced them for me. I think it cost me maybe 5$, they're really cheap. C:
It's worth a shot !
There was nothing he could do :( The girl working with him recognized my devil as a tamagotchi - that was nice :)

I'm gonna look on the bright side - at least the screw broke off in a way I can still get the battery door off! I can still USE my devil, which is the important part.

ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks
ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks

Jan 14 2015, 03:23 PM #1896

Nintendo of America finally announced the release date for the North American release date of the New Nintendo 3DS on February 13th... but it's only for the XL version. :(

Looks like I'll have to import an Australian one but it will render my existing game cartridges unplayable. *sigh*

Feb 18 2015, 02:54 PM #1897

Ok so the carp storm starts with the fact that...

1. After finally getting a mini sd card for my Japanese Docomo phone I find out that not only was it the wrong type ( I needed a micro sd) but the actual electronics to receive said card are not even in the phone itself @.@
Looks like it was never finished in the factory.

2. I ordered a Tamagotchi ID L 15th Anniversary Royal Purple from Amazon, something I have wanted since they came out but couldn't afford to order- and its lost in the mail... It says that it was sent from the sorting facility in New York on the 9th, still haven't got it over two weeks later. I paid almost 30$ extra for expedited shipping...

3. I ordered a Tamagotchi Color in Green, again something I have wanted since they released but couldn't buy because of financial reasons; finally took the plunge to buy one and guess what... Its lost in the mail.

The weird thing is the tracking info for that one never even updated passed the "origin post is preparing shipment" that it quoted me on the 4th of February... again I paid a load for EMS expedited shipping and still nothing.

Ive never had anything lost in the mail, ever; now both are at the same time. ;-;

PockyGirl
Adult

Jul 28 2015, 04:04 AM #1898

Dear Tamatalk after all my years there you refuse to sign me in. When I ask you send me an email to send my info you don't. Even though I know its the same info I've had for years. I know when I'm not wanted around.
I'll show up now and then.

Joello
Child

Jul 28 2015, 10:59 AM #1899

This site used to be so active. Now barely anyone comes on. I see posts all the time with a bunch of views with no replies. Whether it's a question or something else. I wish it was as active as it used to be

Chaowzee
Tama Zone Superstars
Chaowzee
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 28 2015, 09:22 PM #1900

Joello @ Jul 28 2015, 11:59 AM wrote:This site used to be so active. Now barely anyone comes on. I see posts all the time with a bunch of views with no replies. Whether it's a question or something else. I wish it was as active as it used to be
Yeah, it is a shame! But I think that life just gets in the way for most people here, and they fade in and out of the Tamagotchi craze (and it's not as big a thing in the West any longer). I also think social media's dominating the scene now - people certainly don't frequent forums nearly as much as they used to because they're busy on other sites. All we can do is continue to visit here ourselves and start new topics and contribute to discussions! :)
Switch FC: SW - 4317 - 4871 - 9600
Pocket Camp ID: 2708 5518 637

[ Twitter ]

Mametchi419
Tama Zone High ranks
Mametchi419
Tama Zone High ranks

Dec 4 2015, 04:49 AM #1901

The last reply in this thread and its sister thread was made in July :cry:
(;´д`)

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

Dec 4 2015, 05:58 PM #1902

Isn't that a good thing? Perhaps it means everyone's in quite the jolly mood. :)

Ra,
Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines; ignorance is not an excuse!
YouTube Channel: RaTamaZone
IG Page: RaTamaZone

Mametchi419
Tama Zone High ranks
Mametchi419
Tama Zone High ranks

Dec 6 2015, 12:32 AM #1903

But no one's posted in It Made Me Smile either.
(;´д`)

Ashlea Earl
Babytchi
Ashlea Earl
Babytchi

Jun 30 2016, 09:52 AM #1904

Recently, we went to Virginia on a long trip. And we were playing on the beach, I saw few people were laughing on a fat lady. That did not make me smile at all, infact I felt sad.

TamaMama0303
Babytchi

Nov 2 2016, 11:33 PM #1905

:luck: I recently had a manic episode and was admitted. I met an old lover of mine there. I said some bad stuff about Donald Trump, then he chose some other girl over me, but he's still considering me. I hate this competition!!!! I was too upset to care for my new Tama Baby (P's) and took the batteries out.
Also, there is still no Tamagotchi Store in Toronto. That's the cherry on top of everything horrible in my life right now.
Thanks for this thread.
Don't worry I'll be a buttercup soon. :angry:

Update: my bf sorta kina unbrokeup with me and I got a second bf sorta too, went on a date today to get chocolate, it was lovely.