scooteristt's tama log :)

Compile your own Tamagotchi or other type of Virtual Pet log in this forum or read other member's logs and expand your knowledge.
scooteristt
Adult

09 Oct 2015, 14:59 #211

Restarted.

With passion game it have a third teacher.

And with 200 passion points it was updated to Ura Zukyutchi!

[quote=""Wikia""]Ura Zukyutchi resembles Zukyutchi. She has red skin and a white face and stomach. She has a red-orange beak, pink cheeks, and round eyes with eyelashes. She wants to be pretty and loves romance. She always hopes that when a boy looks at her, he will like her or get a crush on her. [/quote]

scooteristt
Adult

13 Dec 2015, 19:58 #212

Yess, i have UraOtokitchi! :)

And she has a knot with beauty points.

[quote=""Wikia""]Otokitchi resembles the head of an old woman, with four stick-like limbs and gray hair tied up in a bun. UraOtokitchi is a UraTama form of Otokitchi[/quote]

And this very cool - UraOtokitchi can marry with matchmaker's coupon and i have UraOtokitchi with baby boy :)

scooteristt
Adult

15 Dec 2015, 10:27 #213

today mom has gone.

i'm really like this wc dance :luck:

Parameters:

Cooking :)

And we have this food:

and this:

And finally i have Ura Oyajitchi :jump:

[quote=""Wikia""] UraOyajitchi (ウラおやじっち Uraoyajitchi) is a variation of Oyajitchi found on the Ura Jinsei Enjoy Tamagotchi Plus. He is virtually the same as Oyajitchi, both in personality and appearance, except he emits a blue Ura glow. Oyaji means "one's father" or "old man". [/quote]

With EnWarehouse i take Job Coupon for cheerleading.

But it's not working - only fun, not work.

scooteristt
Adult

17 Dec 2015, 17:00 #214

Hot spa - that is necessary in the winter evening :)

have a robot butler.

It's feeding and cleaning all day.

ANd work coupon is working - Oyajitchi is cheerleader :)

scooteristt
Adult

19 Dec 2015, 05:11 #215

Married with Tsukkomitchi

Meal and Snack Trees from EnWarehouse

Meal tree

Snack tree

scooteristt
Adult

26 Dec 2015, 00:47 #216

Merry Christmas!

Updated to Zouritchi

[quote=""Wikia""]Zouritchi loves everything about Hawaii. She practices the hula every day to prepare for a trip there which she hopes to make one day. Her footsteps make squeaking sounds. Zouritchi's name comes from Zōri, which is a type of Japanese sandal.[/quote]

scooteristt
Adult

03 Jan 2016, 22:28 #217

Updated to Ura Zukyukotchi.

Married and has a baby boy.

It was bought something in a pot. It's make crazy :)

Baby is alone and made a cocktail for humor points.

New Year pie :)

scooteristt
Adult

14 Jan 2016, 15:46 #218

Yeeeees, with 999 Humor points i have Hyottokotchi! :haha:

[quote=""Wikia""]Hyottokotchi is based on a Hyottoko, which is a Japanese mask. Hyottoko masks usually have different eye sizes between left and right and a scarf around his head, usually with blue polka-dots. Hyottoko's mouths are often supposed to look like it's blowing on fire with a bamboo pipe.
[/quote]

scooteristt
Adult

27 Jan 2016, 09:54 #219

Heh, i'm really like this drunken girl :D

She was married with Yasaguretchi and has a baby girl from Ura meme group.

scooteristt
Adult

22 Feb 2016, 04:39 #220

And here we see Ura Mametchi which celebrated a wedding with Togyutchi and got the baby from Ura Kuchi Group :)

Time goes quickly and here we have at first Tsunodotchi

Then Bokusatchi

And here we have fine Tenpatchi.

[quote=""Wikia""]He is always in a great hurry trying to be early to his meetings, but he often trips over his feet.
As quoted by BanDai on the American V4 Tamatown, "This Tamagotchi is always getting his feet tangled. So, he always sets out for all his appointments at least an hour early, expecting the worst."
Tenpatchi looks like a blue ball with six feet, pink cheeks, a large pink beak, and a small bit of hair on his head. His eyes look like X's or plus signs. He is one of the few Tamagotchis that has a tail, and like other Tamagotchis featured on the Uratama and V4.5, he has the Ura blue outline.
[/quote]

scooteristt
Adult

27 Feb 2016, 15:46 #221

Yeaaah, +300 GP :)

Good for wedding and having a baby girl :)

Kids growthing very fast - here i have aTsunokotchi

scooteristt
Adult

03 Mar 2016, 19:25 #222

Updated to Ura Young Yattatchi :)

[quote=""Wikia"]Like Ura Yattatchi, Ura Young Yattatchi has horns and the Ura Blue Outline. She also resembles a smaller, paler Yattatchi with shorter arms and legs. Ura Young Yattatchi is very active. She likes to play around, perhaps a little too much, making her a not-very-serious kind of Tamagotchi. Ura Young Yattatchi just adores Ura Yattatchi. She dreams that her horns will grow large like Ura Yattatchi's.[/quote]

Time for study!

Hinamatsuri - Girl's holiday in Japan

[quote=""Wikipedia""]Hinamatsuri (雛祭り Hina-matsuri?), also called Doll's Day or Girls' Day, is a special day in Japan. Hinamatsuri is celebrated each year on March 3. Platforms covered with a red carpet are used to display a set of ornamental dolls (雛人形 hina-ningyō?) representing the Emperor, Empress, attendants, and musicians in traditional court dress of the Heian period.[/quote]

And today with 80 gorgeous points i have Ura Yattatchi :)

[quote=""Wikia""]Ura Yattatchi resembles Yattatchi, but she has blue skin and cheeks, and two long white horns on each side of her head.[/quote]

scooteristt
Adult

12 Mar 2016, 00:22 #223

Time to work

and to wedding with Tougyutchi

Rrrr, again baby girl.

scooteristt
Adult

31 Mar 2016, 12:47 #224

Scheisse, i'm terrible owner. Again restarted my UraTama after death screen

scooteristt
Adult